deep conversations with open minded people are my most favorite things ever
HER HAIR IS FINALLY DOWN
She looks… mature.
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
Yeah but have you seen this
YEAH! THEY ALSO PLAY FOR NO EVIDENT REASON OTHER THAN FUN AND THEY LOVE THE SNOW!
Crows are seriously the coolest birbs ever.
Look at those crow parents yelling at their kid tho.
Like, how are are not talking about that?
I bet they’re all ” you could have at least visited for holidays, you little shit.” “you only visit us when you want something.”
my name is luna enriquez
this needs to always be on my dashboard
me during classes
- "thats racist"
- "thats sexist"
- "there are more than two genders"
- "ok but could we maybe not use that word"
- "thats ableist"
- "there aren’t enough girls in here"
can’t risk it